Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients: My Soulmate


Happy Tuesday, crafty friends!  I'm a bit sore today, because I spent yesterday painting roof trim.  I suppose I'm paying for it now and will for the rest of the day.  At least that is one more thing to scratch off of the to-do list!  

Since you came to see this card that uses a bunch of great Taylored Expressions goodies, let's get to it!  The card was made using the January Key Ingredients Kit, and I have to say that I am very fond of it.  It uses the Birch Tree Border die as well as the Label Stacklets 4 dies, and the Hearts a Plenty die.  That darling sentiment comes from the Animal Love Sentiments set.

 Stamps:  Animal Sentiments
Paper:  January 14 TE KI Kit
Ink:  Craft White, Vintage Photo Distress 
Accessories:  ribbon from kit, TE Birch Tree Border Die, TE Label Stacklets 4 die, TE Hearts a Plenty die, sponge, corner chomper, foam tape

If you haven't checked out the kit or the benefits of being a kit subscriber you need to head over to the Kits page, and check it out.  Taylor also has a wonderful Kit Gallery all set up so you'll never run out of ideas for how to use your kit.

Thanks for stopping in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)