Monday, January 6, 2014

TE: You Light Up My Life


Due to nasty weather, we started our day a couple of hours later than normal.  I suppose that was a good way to ease back into the usual routine :)  I did have some fun playing with goodies over the break.  One of the things I made was this lamp card featuring a new set from Taylored Expressions called Light Up My Life with it's coordinating dies.  It was released during Petite-a-palooza, which is always a great time to get some amazing new stamps.

I made this for my man.  He's been so amazing in helping to get the house ready to sell.  I couldn't have done it all without him.  Well, I suppose I could have, I am an Army wife, but I wouldn't have wanted to do it without him ;)

Stamps:  Light Up My Life
Ink:  craft white
Paper:  Choice White, Pepples - Yours Truly dp
Accessories:  coordinating dies, red ribbon, doily, white embossing powder, foam tape

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)