Friday, February 21, 2014

Deconstructed Sketch: Coffee


I'm about ready to get started on some Love Fest challenges, which are from Splitcoaststampers, which I'll explain later.  Before I do, I wanted to show you a card I made for a friend using the Deconstructed Sketch from this week. 


I used a stamp that I haven't inked up before (gasp) from Papertrey Ink.  It's called Warm Happiness.  I just had to have it, since it's a coffee stamp.  I don't even drink that much coffee. . .1 cup a day, but I do love all things coffee and tea.  I drink both black, because I truly do love the taste, mmmm.

Stamps:  Warm Happiness
Ink:  SU Melon Mambo, SU Crumb Cake, Memento Espresso Truffle
Paper:  green cs, Simple Stories Fabulous dp, Choice buttercream
Accessories:  PTI Warm Happiness die, TE Banner Stacklets 2, Icicle Stickles, blue satin ribbon, pink button, cream twine, orange ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you used the sentiment as the little flag. Nice take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)