Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Taylored Expressions February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Hello there crafty peeps.  Sorry I've been a bit MIA, but I'm back with the Taylored Expressions Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for February!  Every month the Key Ingredients Design Team joins up with the Baker's Dozen, and I am so super excited about this month's birthday themed set! If you stumbled upon my blog, then you are in for a treat. If not, then grab some coffee and be prepared to be inspired.


The set is called Birthday Bash, and it is just fabulous. It has a matching die set called Party Time, which is amazing even by itself.   I decided to make a few birthday tags for my hip project today, and I used a lot of great Taylored Expressions products; Tag Stacklets 1 die, Tag Reinforcements dies, Party Banner Border die, and Medium Layering Doily die.


There are a lot of great benefits to becoming a Kit Member.  Be sure to check those out HERE.  Plus, Taylor has a gallery set up every month filled with ideas so you never run out of inspiration!  Now that you're done here, be sure to check out the rest of the hop. . .you won't want to miss a bit!

Amy Crockett
Cassie Trask
Charmaine Ikach
Courtney Kelley
Jen Shults
Joan Ervin
Kerri Michaud
Monika Davis
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Taylor VanBruggen
Tracy Clemente
Wanda Guess

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie! These are the cutest tags ever! I love how you put the heart doily in the background - and love the banner. They are PERFECT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags, Cassie! Love how you added the banner along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling tags Cassie. Love the colorful candles and the die-cut hat... the banner is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous, tags, Cassie!!!! The candles look sooo cute and I love how you used the heart doily and the banner at the bottom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are by far my favorite project using this months' kit! Great job (as usual!) Cassie. Love these colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)