Friday, March 7, 2014

Big Things


Hey friends!  I wanted to stop in, in case you were wondering about me, and let you know I'm fine ;)  We've had some exciting things happen around here.  I told you that we were having to move, which meant putting our house on the market.  It's still early stages, but praise God the house is under contract after only 3 weeks on the market!  It's had me fairly busy with little details and big details, but it's all good.  The inspection may or not may be today, so my pray is that it will all be smooth.  It's awesome to see God in action.

I made this card a few weeks ago for my Uncle Matt up in Nebraska.  We had traveled up to Nebraska in early February for my Grandfather's funeral.  It was a very sad time, obviously, but I know my Grandpa would have been happy to see us all together.  He was 92 when he passed, but even his age didn't make it easy.  My Uncle Matt housed a few of our family and generally just offered his home up as a base for all of us to come and be together.  My kids loved hanging out with the Gruncles (great uncles), as they like to all my 3 awesome uncles.

Stamps:  On the Farm
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle, SU Coffee Cake
Paper:  blue cardstock, Choice Cream, dp
Accessories:  PTI On the Farm die, distressor, TE Hearts die, notebook punch, foam tape, ribbon, corner chomper

I used the Papertrey Ink On the Farm stamp and die for this card, since we were back in the Midwest for a bit.  It was an eventful 2 day drive up and down, with our 10 year old car acting up the whole trip.  I guess he was just being temper mental having to drive in the negative temperatures and lots of snow.  We don't have that down here.  Regardless, my kids really enjoyed being up in the Midwest around all of those Husker fans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)