Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Birthday to the Sweetest Little Chick


Aren't those little chicks just the cutest?!  They are from a set over at Taylored Expressions called Easter Doodles.  When I saw the set, I knew I needed it to make a birthday card for my darling little niece.  Isn't she adorable?!


When she was younger her hair reminded me so much of chick fuzz.  I adore getting to see my nieces on FaceTime, and am thankful that even though we live far away they have an idea of who I am.  I'd give anything to live closer to them.

With that, I had to make her birthday card with baby chicks on it.  It just seemed fitting :)  I used my April Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit  for all of my papers and embellishments.  The fun Lace Chain Border die was the perfect border die to use and tie it all together.

Stamps:  Easter Doodles
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  April TE KI Kit
Accessories:  rhinestones from kit, TE Lace Chain Border die, Copics, White Sharpie, foam tape, Circle Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping in.  If you would like to see more inspiration using Taylor's fabulous monthly kits, check out the GALLERY :)

2 comments:

  1. Now this is just too sweet Cass. I loooooooove how you used these papers and the rhinestones.......so perfectly placed. Love how you colored your chicks with the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your niece is too cute!

    Your card is so sweet! Cute set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)