Friday, November 21, 2014

Autumn Wishes


Hey everyone!  Happy Friday!  I have finally gotten more of a chance to crawl downstairs and craft for fun, so I thought I would share a project I made last night.  I didn't make it for any particular challenge.  I simply made it to make it, and boy did it feel good!  I pulled out a set that hasn't seen light in a bit from Papertrey Ink called Friendship Jar and the coordinating set called Friendship Jar Fall Fillers along with the matching label die.  I played with my Copics a little more, and created a fairly simple card.

I've also tried playing with my photography a little bit.  I know my recent pictures have not been perfect, so I tried playing with lighting a bit as well as putting the camera on a stable surface and shooting with a timer.  I think it made a bit of difference, but I'll keep tweaking.  We've lived in 3 different places in the last few months, so my biggest challenge has been finding the perfect place in the current house to take good pictures.  Do any of you struggle with that?

Stamps:  PTI Friendship Jar & Friendship Jar Fall Fillers
Ink:  Memento London Fog, Memento Tuxedo Black, Craft White, Distress Worn Paper, Distress Mowed Lawn
Paper:  kraft, TE Sugar Cube, Echo Park Simple Life, TE Oreo
Accessories:  Copics, white embossing powder, PTI Label Die, foam tape, corner rounder, sponges

Thanks for stopping in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)