Friday, February 20, 2015

Hostess Gift for Girl's Night


Hey Crafty Peeps!  Last night I had the pleasure of joining some girl friends for a 'girls night out'.  I don't normally do these, but I figured it was a great time to get to know some new ladies and spend time with some awesome ladies that I already know.  

I don't like to show up empty handed, so besides the appetizer that I brought, I had to bring some cards for the lovely hostess.


The cards were made with all dies and an embossing folder, and all are from Taylored Expressions.  That Twiggy Branch die is one of my favorites, and I also used the Tall & Skinny Alpha dies as well.  The embossing folder is called Lots of Dots.


 Here it is all packaged up!  It was a fun project that I will definitely be making more of.  It wouldn't be hard to have a bunch made up and then you just add whatever letter you want as the need arises.  Thanks for stopping in!

Here are the links to the products in the TE store:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)