Thursday, April 2, 2015

Deconstructed Sketch 195 -- Thanks



My final post of the day is for the Deconstructed Sketch #195.  Jen's sketches are always awesome, and since I had time to play I pulled up the sketch.  The challenge actually starts today, but she gives you a preview of the sketch on the Facebook page the night before.

I used Papertrey Ink set that hasn't seen a lot of light in the past called Trendy Tree Tops along with the matching Die.  It's such a darling set, which why I bought it, right?!  The only stamping I did on this card are the sentiment and the little birdie.  The papers are from the American Crafts Serendipity line.  Come play along if you can!


All right, I'm off to get some lasagnas made.  Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Cassie! This is just adorable!! The little bit of faux stitching you added is perfect! Thanks for the shout out and for joining us this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)