Thursday, April 2, 2015

Double Partial Die Cutting -- Grateful


Happy Thursday, friends!  There is a lot to do today, because we are having a couple of families over for dinner tonight, but I wanted to get a couple of cards posted because I had the best time creating last night.  

My first card of the day was made for the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday challenge.  I used the Counting My Blessings die and stamp set along with the Heart-2-Heart #6 die and stamp set.  It was a fun technique trying to get the die to cooperate by not moving and cutting correctly, but it eventually worked.  My take on the Double Partial Die Cutting was at first it was a bit difficult, but like most things 'practice makes perfect' ;)


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love this cheerful card! You did a great job with the partial die cutting and I love the doodled border you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love the bright red with the squiggly doodles around the frame. Super fun and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, fun and cheerful! I like it so much. From one military wife and home schooling mother to another, "He is Risen!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah! I love this - your sponging is wonderful! I used the same set of dies and I also sponged and boy were my wrists sore lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)